HOW TO USE
WASH BEFORE FIRST USE TO MAXIMIZE TACKINESS!
- Wrap the Towel Grip around your bar with the antennae wrapping underneath, from the back. (see photos)
- Push the antennae through the holes one at a time, pushing from the back then pulling GENTLY from the front.
- Use the easiest-to-reach holes that make the Towel Grip just tight enough to not slip and rotate on the bar.
- 3 WAYS TO USE: Let the “tails” hang down so you can re-use the grip on a different diameter bar later - OR snip the grip leaving ONE or TWO rows of holes beyond the ones the antennae are pushed through, for stability. Or double-wrap (as instructed in bottom photo) for very small bars.
- Attach the grips so they are just inside the edges of your towel and not visible. They do not hold as well if they are too close to one another.
- If it begins to lose its tackiness, simply wash it to restore its grippy surface!
- To remove, gently pull the “tail” end until the antennae pop back through the holes.
- For a bar so thin that the product slips and rotates on it, wrap the Towel Grip around a second time to create a tighter fit. The antennae will push through two layers of the grip surface.